A country I'd like to visit

In the future I'd like to visit Germany, because i belive is a wonderful country to live and found beautiful places and spectacular landscapes for a visit. I´d like to know Munich where I can visit importants art collections, museums and many old buildings, this city is known in the world for the famous festival of beer oktoberfest and their breweries that is good for me, because i love beer and i want walk in the city to discover new places and beers.
Berlín the capital of germany, I want to know this city because is an important part of germany in terms of history and i will know a little more about the second world war and visit the Berlin wall because i love the world history, also in germany I can visit the Staatliche Bauhaus  the most important school of arquitecture, design, art and craft located in Dessau, where i can learn about modern design an important exponents.


Comentarios

  1. It would be very interesting to visit the Berlin Wall.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Este comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Hi Javiera
    As you say, It's a country with a large history around the desing and it would be interesting study, or just meet those places.

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

Post 6: Your bucket list

Holidays