Holidays

Maybe the best holiday in my life was in the last summer when I stayed two weeks in Pichilemu with my parents, brothers and cousins, we drink and eat a lot; in this weeks we walk in the beach for hours, take pictures, play videogames and soccer, we all remember our childhood days when we went to the grandparent's house for weeks. The first week we went to "punta de lobos" all the evenings to saw the sunset as our grandmother used to do when she was alive, it was a truly emotional moments for me and I would remember forever. The second week are the most funny week in the vacations, because we went to a camp in the beach, alone without our parents and known so much interesting people. In the end, when all went back home we made a cousins promise, comeback the next summer, but without parents and made the best cousins vacations ever.

This days just remember a part of my life when i didn't have concerns and problems, I would like go back in time.

Comentarios

  1. wow! I go every summer to Pichilemu and I love it too, the waves are amazing there.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Hi! someday I would like to go to Pichilemu!

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Although I don't like family vacations very much, yours sound great ! :)

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

Post 6: Your bucket list

A country I'd like to visit