Post 6: Your bucket list

Hi,people! 
Today i'll talking about my bucket list, well I think in my bucket list the first point: is graduate from the university and after keep in traveling abroad. An another wish is travel to germany and get to know the cities in this country, I have another wish with my best friend, we want to live together in the future it's a shared desire that i want to achieve soon. Other goal is go to France and see a PSG feminines football match as soon as possible that football team is one of the best in the world.
I believe, none of this wishes are impossible, but the most difficult is go to germany because i have to work so much to achieve this goal. At present I have not taken neither of this wishes, because are made for the longer term but I know in the future will become a reality. I want to share my goals with my family and friends, I feel that without them I can't achieve this desires; I hope we can enjoy every fun moment after I achieve my wishes.

For now, my wishes are things so much importans from me and the persons that I love. I hope my dreams come true and  made my dreams be closer little by little.
 I know the first wish become a reality in a short while. 

I hope your dreams come true!...

Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

A country I'd like to visit

Holidays