My future job

I would like to have a freelance job, that allows me to have a good life and be happy with what i do, far from the city in moments. In the beginning I imagine it in a little office in my house with some friend and only good customers to work well, but in the future a want to have other place in Santiago to grow the business, i would like travel to work abroad, maybe have a second office in Italy or France and customers in others countries, also I want to travel, live and study in other country, because i think it's important to know other culture and thoughts. 
The salary depends largely on the customers and how much work i have to do, but that's not important, in this case i would like to have a second entrance of money specialized in design and architecture students and branding, maybe around the university and people in the field. 












In this moment, i am in the third year of design and in the future, i want to study a second career related to costume design, because my objective is make my own brand of sport design specialized in women who play soccer and maybe other sports, but for now just this. 

Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

Post 6: Your bucket list

A country I'd like to visit

Holidays