Post 6 Postgraduate Studies

In the future when i finish design, I want to study art and design postgraduate or trends, brands and fashions, I have many ideas in my head, like make my own international sport brand and that was very important for me, so it is very important have other college degree to know other trends and new tools nedeed for start again.
The subjects what I want to study are trend watching, fashion and contemporary art, publicity and promotion, chilean design and european design (to move the advertising campaing in other continent), I think this subjects help me to make my own design company and maybe position the brand in the international market.
I would like to study art and design abroad, in the national autonomous University of Mexico, maybe take part time classes and work in a coffee or bar for a while, to pay the place where I will stay and discover some cities. And trend, brands and fashions in the chilean university UDD in Santiago.


when the company as well positioned I want to work together with recycling organizations and create new products like sneakers or clothes made from recycled and bio based materials, as a way to help save the planet and clear or oceans, also promote the use of environmentally friendly materials creating new trends and fashions.


Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Post 6: Your bucket list

A country I'd like to visit

Holidays