Post 8: Summer plans

Hi, people!

Today I talking about my summer plans. For this summer, the plans are visit and known new places in the south of Chile, backpack for a month with some friends and my cousin. Some of the places we want to visit are Osorno volcano, walk along the track and trails of  the national reserve Torres del Paine, climb the Calbuco volcano and finally go to the Marina's house in Puerto Varas. In this travel, I would like to be with Marina (my roommate), Laura, my best friend Daniela and my cousin maximiliano. The plan is travel to Puerto Montt in a bus and after walk along the road to arriving from Puerto Varas, to start walking from Osorno and stay in this city for a week to climb the volcano and explore the area.

After this long travel I want work in January and pay for a travel to Perú and with other friends for a week the plan is learn a little more of the Peruvian culture and the wonderful places that the country has and later stay for other week in Iquique in my uncle's house, after this long trip I would like go to Rancagua with Marina and Daniela to be with my family for the rest of the summer, enjoy with my cousins and eat my mother's delicious food.

Well, this are my summer plans I also hope will become a reality! good vibes.

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Post 6: Your bucket list

A country I'd like to visit

Holidays